During the holidays (and every day) we couldn’t be more thankful for your business and for the opportunity to help your family create memories of a lifetime!
In addition to the magical planning experience we pride ourselves on, here’s how working with a small business like Middle of the Magic Travel makes your vacation so much better than booking on your own.
- Have one contact (your own personal concierge) for all of your Disney vacation details. We make the best recommendations, reservations and plans while you attend to the rest of your life.
- Our Travel Planners treat your vacation with the same consideration as their own. We love getting to know you and your family, and making sure everything is even better than you imagined.
- Every itinerary is personalized based on YOUR family. Each day is designed around your needs, preferences, interests and destinations. Your plans are as special and unique as you are!
- We don’t just specialize in Disney; we live it! Our real-life experience as lifelong fans, Annual Passholders, former Cast Members and Castaway Club members is thorough, reliable and all the guidance you need.
- Our agency is based minutes away from Disney World, and our Travel Planners visit Disney Destinations between once and several times a year. We know Disney inside and out, and how to make it work for you!
And… Let’s sprinkle some pixie dust on top of all of THAT to celebrate Black Friday and Small Business Saturday!
Book your 4 to 7 night Disney Cruise Line vacation with us (on November 25 & 26, 2016 only) and receive a $50 onboard credit*! Simply mention GIVINGTHANKS when you speak to one of our Travel Planners, and this special holiday gift is all yours! If you aren’t working with one of our planners already, request a quote here and we’ll match you up with one!
We look forward to planning with you and wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy holiday season.