The minute you spot Disney’s cruise ship as you approach the terminal, you know you’re in for a grand adventure. (Pirates, ye be warned!) Disney Cruise Line blends the best of storytelling, magic and family fun, especially during holiday celebrations!
Here are a few of the Disney Cruise Line exclusive events and activities you’ll enjoy when sailing “Halloween on the High Seas” aboard the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy on select dates, itineraries and destinations each September and October.
- Halloween decor around the ship, and a spooky “Halloween Tree” that transforms during your cruise
- Mickey’s Mousequerade Party featuring trick-or-treating, games, dancing and special character appearances
- Not-so-frightfully fun family activities, including mask-making and pumpkin carving
- Nightmare before Christmas Sing & Scream mixes up the holidays in an interactive movie experience, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea brings ghost stories “to life” around a campfire on deck
- Grown-up fun includes an adults-only holiday party and a Halloween costume contest
For a spooktacular celebration of the season, ask your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner about a Disney Land and Sea vacation so you can also enjoy Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights in Magic Kingdom. We can book your Disney World and Disney Cruise Line vacations for dates through the end of 2017…
It’s never too early to plan ahead, and when you do, you’ll enjoy the best of pricing, availability and your travel planner’s expertise. Request a quote and let us bring your dream vacation to life!