If you’re just starting to think about spring break, it’s not too late for us to help you plan an amazing Disney World vacation! While we generally advise booking at least six months ahead, when life presents a good opportunity to visit The Mouse, we’re here to make magic happen.
Here are a few of the things that will work in your favor.
- Plans, even when made far in advance, can change and evolve. Cancellations mean that new dining reservations often become available, even for the most popular restaurants. Your Travel Planner will sprinkle some pixie dust and check back regularly for openings.
- If you’re still 60+ days away from spring break, then you’re perfectly on time for first pick on FastPass reservations. This means that you have as good a chance as anyone else staying at a Disney resort to reserve the attractions you want, on the days and at times you prefer. (Your Travel Planner will take care of making those for you!)
- If your vacation dates are flexible, your Travel Planner can research resort and room availability to help you find the perfect fit. Adusting your arrival and departure by a day or two can make all the difference when booking your ideal vacation experience.
- You’re not the only one who plans “last-minute!” It happens about as often as planning ahead 😉 For some people, it’s easier to focus on interests and budget as the time gets closer. And you’ll have your Travel Planner to manage the details and walk you through selections and to-dos.
- Last but not least, discount offers are available for spring dates. Especially if you’re flexible (see #3) we may be able to work some magic into your budget as well as your plans.