There are so many reasons why you and your family should visit Walt Disney World. I am sure you can think of a few right now as you are reading this. But did you know it is to your advantage to book your vacation early? Here are six reasons why you should book your 2018 vacation today.
- January and February Travel – These are great months to travel with smaller crowds and cooler weather. But we are only a few days away from the 180 dining reservation window for these months! You should not hesitate to book today if you prefer these months of travel.
- Best Resort and Room Type options – Part of what makes your vacation magical is your Resort Stay during your time at WDW. Booking early will give you the best options for you and your loved ones. Preferred rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter and Coronado Springs are examples of rooms that go quick. During October moderate resorts are very difficult to find. Don’t miss out on the resort of your dreams!
- Large planning window – Plan early to maximize the magic DIsney has to offer: unique dining experiences, favorite characters to meet, multiple attractions to ride, cool waters parks to visit, and shopping at DIsney Springs. Fortunately, Middle of the Magic Travel Planners are experts at Walt DIsney World vacation planning and will work with you every step of the way. A larger planning window ensures we get every magical detail covered.
- Making Changes – With the larger planning window, you are able to adjust your vacation with ease. As you begin the process of working with your Middle of the Magic Travel planner, you may discover different dining options than you originally requested or unexpectedly need to add an extra guest. Requesting changes early will give you the best options for those adjustments.
- Middle of the Magic’s Mickey Monitoring – Booking early allows for your travel planner to watch for promotions and specials that could possibly be added to your vacation. There is nothing like a little extra money on your Disney Vacation!
- Paying Over Time – The best reason for booking your 2018 vacation right now is the ability to pay over time. Taking your family away to any destination is expensive. Thankfully with a Walt Disney World vacation (or any Disney Destination), you can pay incrementally making a Disney vacation more attainable and much easier on your budget.
Get out those calendars and start looking at your 2018 dates. Then contact Middle of the Magic Travel to get your 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation started. Travel planners are waiting to make magic for families just like yours.
By Rita Flood. Contact Rita at email@example.com to make your Disney dreams a reality!