Don’t miss “Awaken Summer” here at Walt Disney World, featuring special events throughout the entire Walt Disney World Resort including all four theme parks, Disney Springs, and even the Blizzard Beach water park!
Here are some magical reasons you’ll want to put Disney World on your Summer 2016 to-do list!
- Animal Kingdom will finally have its first-ever nighttime show, “Rivers of Light” this spring/summer! Other new entertainment includes the “Tree of Life Awakenings,” “Harambe Wildlife Parti” and “Discovery Island Carnival.”
- There’s even more to enjoy for Star Wars fans at Hollywood Studios: Star Wars Launch Bay, Star Tours: the Adventure Continues (with an all new destination: Jakku) Jedi training: Trails of the Temple, and the all new Star Wars Galactic Spectacular fireworks show that will be happening nightly with Star Wars music and magic!
- Epcot will be revealing the long-awaited “Frozen Ever After” attraction, plus the “Royal Sommerhus,” where you will be able to meet with Elsa and Anna. Soarin Around the World is also scheduled to open late summer 2016.
- Magic Kingdom is debuting a brand-new castle stage show, “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire,” featuring Mickey Mouse, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Frozen!
- Disney Springs will now include a Town Center: a new neighborhood which will feature unique stores, incredible boutiques and so much more.
- Even the Disney water parks are getting in on all the summer fun! Blizzard Beach will be hosting “The Frozen Games.”
Take advantage of the “Awaken Summer” promotion (when you visit between June 12th and August 25th) and get an awesome magical extra! The “Awaken Summer” MagicBand, included in your vacation package, will activate surprise sounds and lighting features throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Contact us today for a quote, and request your favorite Middle of the Magic Travel Planner!