There are so many reasons a Disney Cruise Line vacation is perfect for the whole family. It offers entertainment and relaxation options for kids, kids-at-heart, and grown-ups, and every detail is designed with families in mind.
Here’s more on why a 7-Night Disney cruise is worthy of your consideration, and how you’ll get more out of your vacation time and budget.
- Special events, like Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea, are exclusive to 7-night cruises. Immerse yourself in your favorite characters’ worlds for a day when they come to live on a high-seas adventure. Celebrate the magic with deck parties, themed menus, meet-and-greets, and more!
- Longer cruises give you even more itinerary options. New York City sailings take you to the Bahamas (including Castaway Cay) and a day in Walt Disney World. Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises show you the Virgin Islands, Mexico and Jamaica. European cruises offer adventures of a lifetime and a home-away-from-home while you explore the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, and other incredible places.
- Participate in excursions at each port without feeling like you’re missing out on onboard entertainment. Shorter cruises usually have stops each day, or only one day at sea. On a longer cruise, you get more of a balance of days on land and at sea, so you have time to check out activities and participate in all of your favorites.
- Plus, 7-night cruises offer more onboard entertainment. Nightly Broadway-style shows and themed dinners are just the beginning of what you can do. Families can take character drawing and towel-folding classes, grown-ups can sign up for champagne tasting, yoga and health seminars, and kids can have “sleepover” parties with Disney pals. Every day is full of mini-excursions onboard, most of which are included in your cruise fare!
- Disney’s outstanding customer service only shines brighter during a longer stay. Servers, Stateroom Hosts/Hostesses and Cast Members get to know you, your family and your preferences so they can personalize your experience whether you’re dining, relaxing or enjoying activities.
- A week-long cruise lets you recover from the demands of daily life. With a Disney ship as your base, you can explore onboard and on land during the days, rest easy at night, and go with the flow on your days at sea. No rushing or running required (unless you hit the fitness center) and what you do is all up to you! Imagine a vacation where you actually come home relaxed and refreshed? It IS possible!
- Book a 7-night Disney cruise now through February 15th, and get 50% off of your initial deposit! Final payment is due 75 days ahead of sailing. A Disney cruise is always family-friendly, but this special limited-time offer makes it easier on your budget, too! We can book cruises through May 2018.
Contact your favorite Middle of the Magic Travel Planner or request a quote to plan your first (or next) Disney Cruise Line vacation! We look forward to personalizing your experience and sprinkling pixie dust on the details!